The first mention of the GGNetwork appeared in 2014. At that time it was a very small company, focused exclusively on Asian gambling fans.
However, the management of GG immediately showed its ambitions. Players received high-quality software, applications for all popular mobile devices, and constant updates. Attention was paid, not only to the requirements of professionals, but also to the comfort of amateurs.
Perhaps it was precisely by attracting the latter that GGNetwork was able to beat its competitors. While other poker-rooms were thinking about where else to “tighten the screws” on the regs, here they created paradise conditions for non-professionals, of whom there were more and more. Namely, the fish work as a magnet for regs, attracting them to their tables.
Continue on to learn about the skins, bonuses, games, and rakeback on the GGNetwork.
Major Poker Skins on the GGNetwork
The GGNetwork network has followed an interesting development path. It offers different faces for different regions. This is due to local legislation, but also for marketing reasons. What is equally important is that it allows you to tailor bonus offers for a specific audience, rather than churning out basic promotions for everyone. This is one of the keys to network success.
The three most popular GGNetwork skins, which you can download by clicking the room’s name:
- Natural8 is a room for players from Asia.
- GGPoker is a European skin. If you follow offline tournaments, then it is the GGPoker logo that you will see on the hoodies and sweatshirts of the poker room ambassadors: Daniel Negreanu, Fedor Holz, and others.
- PokerOK – this room is familiar to most Russian-speaking online poker players. Its previous name was GGPokerOK.
You can only launch one of the GGNetwork skins at a time. All rooms will have the same cash tables and tournament schedule.
Registration at GGPoker or Natural8
For registration on a GGNetwork skin, all you need to do is fill out a simple form consisting of the following fields:
- Country of residence – indicate the real region where you live. This information will have to be confirmed at the verification stage.
- Email – used not only to inform you about current promotions, but also to restore access to your account.
- Password – we recommend avoiding standard combinations. Such codes are too easy to crack by scammers. Use special sites on the internet to generate, which will create a random combination of numbers, symbols and Latin letters in different cases.
- Bonus code is an optional field. To get the maximum starting package, live chat with our team for the most updated bonus code. That will link you account and allow you to participate in all promotions on our site.
Bonuses for New GGNetwork Players
All new users can take part in two promotions simultaneously:
- Double the first deposit (wagerable bonus). You fund your account with an amount from $5 to $600, start playing for money and receive a payout depending on the rake paid. For every $5 PVI rake, $1 is credited to your account.
- Honeymoon Bonus. One of the most interesting promotions in modern online poker. You are invited to complete 30 daily tasks that will introduce you to the available disciplines and formats of GG. It is difficult to receive the entire amount of the declared bonus – $350 – but you can count on an increase of $150-$200 to your bankroll.
What Games to Play on GGNetwork
The room has all popular poker formats plus exclusive disciplines:
- All-In Or Fold (AoF) is an interesting cash game variation where you only have two options: fold or all-in. In Holdem, the decision is made preflop, in Omaha – after the showing of three community cards.
- Spin & Gold – spins for three and six people with the opportunity to win up to $2 million.
- Battle Royal is a unique format that combines several disciplines: MTT PKO, SnG and even spins.
- Rush & Cash – fast-fold poker. After clicking on the “fold” button, you move to another table, where a new hand immediately starts.
- Cash Games – Holdem, Omaha, and Short Deck are available, as well as a VIP section with the highest bets.
- Tournaments – the GGNetwork hosts top series online, and a regular schedule will please both micro-stakes players and high rollers.
- Flip & Go – at the first stage of this type of MTT, the entire table goes all-in until a winner is identified, who is automatically ITM (in the money). At the second stage, the game follows the usual rules of a multi-table tournament with a turbo structure.
- Weekly Freerolls. As well as gaining access to GGPoker’s regular freeroll schedule, first depositors gain access to two $250 freerolls which run every week.
GGNetwork Rake and Bonus Programs
The rake system at GGNetwork is ambiguous. Firstly, there is a large commission here, and secondly, the rake in the cash is charged not according to the classical scheme, but in the PVI format – from the loser. Moreover, no one knows the exact amount that should be paid. It is calculated individually using formulas that are kept secret.
The room also has a loyalty program that promises up to 60% rakeback. However, successful high rollers regularly complain on the GipsyTeam forum and other sites that (at best) they receive 20%.
Players have a choice between a fixed cashback and the opportunity to hit the jackpot. Amateurs like this, but professionals prefer reliable rakeback structures.
Where Can You Find Trustworthy Poker Rooms?
The GGNetwork network, although it is the largest today, is far from the only one. Download and register for other rooms to test the fields; you may like what you find.
There are many small poker-rooms where the game happens regularly. They rarely have such huge guarantees in tournaments and there are fewer cash tables, but due to the weak field, the sites are of interest to regs and professionals.